Go back to store
A child development course supporting the Early Years Foundation Stage
This course is for anyone interested in using signing to accelerate the learning and development of children aged 0 – 6 years.
Little ones speak earlier, have larger vocabularies, behave better, speedily acquire phonics and most importantly, are happier and content and enjoy learning.
Edexcel Level 3 BTEC Award and 6 credits
- Gain a recognised Edexcel Award and 6 credits at Level 2 or 3 towards other childcare qualifications.
- Accelerate children's learning.
- Introduce early phonics and improve behaviour.
- Step-by-step guide to everyday practice.
- Award-winning DVD's, Fingerspelling Phonics Pack, Books and Character Puppet.
- Support the development of young children in a life-transforming way.
- Carry out the course activities in your own environment.
On completion of the "Signing with Babies and Young Children" course, you will have:
- A theoretical and practical knowledge of the development of babies and young children.
- Learned how infant development can be transformed through the simultaneous use of signed and spoken communication..
- Observed, planned and carried out a variety of activities to support babies and young children's development.
- Acquired a significant body of signs to use during babies or children's play activities, as well as day to day routines.
- Learned behaviour management signs, signed phrases and techniques to promote positive behaviour in babies and young children.
- Introduced early phonic teaching.
- Recorded and evaluated the impact that signed and spoken interaction has on early childhood development.
- Developed a strategy for embedding the "Signs for Success" programme in the home and early years settings.
- Learned how the crucial first three years of a child's life lay in the foundations of literacy development.
- Joined the "Signs for Success" community and enjoyment spreading the signing word.
For information & details on how to purchase please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org